Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday iPhone Dump #234

Last weekend, while Randy and I went to the football game, Memaw was in charge over here.  Apparently, that means breakfast at McDonalds.
And plenty of fun at the mall!

Jacob has been begging me to come have lunch with him.  I finally made it there this week.  
One night for dinner, we had Lupe Tortillas.  The kids LOVE playing on this horse and cow.


Last night at Jacob's school, they had their Family Reading Festival.  It's basically an excuse to come to school in your Halloween costume but they say you are supposed to dress as your favorite book character.

Jacob playing a silly sentence game with his English teacher.
And Hannah got her face painted.

They end the night with the character parade.  This was, by far, Hannah's favorite part.  However, this is also where I lost her last year (briefly!) so she made Jacob hold her hand the entire time.

~Nancy








1 comment: