On Saturday, Randy COMPLETELY surprised me with a 40th birthday party. It was 80s themed and New Kids On The Block themed and a lot of fun. Some of the guys were sporting mullets so Randy wanted to remember what he looked like back in the day...
Dad even wore one for a while. I'm not sure if this is how it was supposed to be worn or if Dad had too much margarita wine to put it on correctly.
Randy even catered by having a taco food truck come to our house. You could just walk outside and get as much food as you wanted. YUM!
Someone else took this but this is how a lot of us were feeling...a little crooked.
My awesome New Kids On The Block cake.
There were a few people that we haven't seen in a while like this couple, Chad and Melinda. We used to hang out with them a lot at Aggie football games and although they also live in CCR, we don't see them often enough! PS - he's bald...that's another mullet wig.
I wish I had taken more pictures but I was having too much fun!
I don't like to let my car get very empty on gas. I was down to about 11 miles (super low for me) and went to HEB to get gas...they were out! By the time I found gas, here is where I was.
On Monday, Hannah finally started her last year at Grace. She was very excited and willing to take lots of pictures!
But in every picture location, she also insisted on a funny picture.
I snapped this one as she sat down at school to work on a puzzle and think it looks JUST LIKE ME. If I could find my kindergarten picture, I'd do a side by side!
Even my lettuce loved me this week.
And finally time for the REAL birthday celebration with Randy, Jacob and Hannah!
~Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment