Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Friday iPhone Dump #226

Yes, I'm very late in posting this.

Last Friday, Hannah got to join me and a friend at the nail shop and get her fingers and toes painted.  She felt like such a big girl and loved it!

One day, she requested braided piggy tails and looked SO old!
I realize we didn't move far from our last house, but the sunsets here are much prettier!
Mr. Whiskers stayed with us for a week while my parents drove to Colorado for Kelsey's wedding.  He barks a lot so I asked Jacob to have a talk with him.
We went to the big mall (Memorial City) with some friends to have the kids play in the awesome play area.  We quickly learned that you can't play in there if you are over 48 inches tall.  So, Jill stayed with the little ones and I took the big boys to find something else to do.  We found a virtual reality thing that was pretty cool.
But those big boys aren't too big for the train!
Or the carousel!!

Jacob has wanted to do iFly for a long time and made us add it to the Summer bucket list.  When asked what he wanted to do for his last Wednesday before school started, this is what he picked.  They all loved it and did great!












We got new pets this week.  Meet Raphael and April (both from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles).
Hannah loving on Whiskers!
~Nancy







No comments: