Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday iPhone Dump #204

Last weekend, Randy headed to Las Vegas so the kids and I found some fun here in Katy.  First, we went to the Katy Taste Festival.  Basically, for the price of admission you got to eat a ton of food.  And have wine.  Which I needed to parent alone...haha.  They also had a kids zone which the kids loved.  First up, take a picture as a leprechaun.

Then, take a picture with the Chick Fil A cow.
Their favorite part, as always was getting their faces painted.  Their least favorite part of the day was much later when I had to scrub it off.

Here is the mean Flash.
I think he's supposed to look like he's running here...
And the beautiful butterfly.
Once we got back home, I had a few activities I wanted to do.  One was excavating rocks from this brick-thing I bought.
There was supposed to be 8 rocks in each brick.  But, somehow they each got 11 (maybe because they are a little crazy with the hammer and broke some of their rocks). 
While Daddy is away, we sleep with Momma.
Sassy also came for a 2 night visit which made Hannah very happy.  So happy that she would not get dressed for school when I needed her to!
Jacob's class went on their field trip to the Rodeo.  I was not picked as a chaperone so another mom sent me this picture.
And, Mrs. Dockal took these.

Hannah wanted to show Daddy her new pajama dress.  Presenting Princess Belle!
And Jacob thinks it is HILARIOUS to give people bunny ears in pictures now.
Jacob figured out that he had no way to buy a present for our anniversary (which is today).  So, he spent an hour or so in his room and came down with our present.  He made Randy and me in Lego form!  I absolutely love it!

~Nancy













No comments: