Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday iPhone Dump #196

One of Hannah's early birthday presents was from my cousin Debra (known as Deeba to my kids) and it was 125 foot of brand new bubble wrap!!  They love popping it and loved it even more when Daddy wrapped them up in it.

We had a fun 4th birthday party for her at Westwood Gymnastics.  I'll do a separate post for all of those pictures, but afterwards we went to El Jarrito so they could sing her Happy Birthday!
Her big present from us was a new bike.  However, the helmet we bought that was supposed to fit ages 3-5 didn't even come close to fitting her.  So, she got to pick out her own helmet and picked this one.

It was so pretty outside this week that we spent a lot of time at the park.
We also kept Sassy for a few nights and, of course, Hannah LOVED it.
Rocky loves having her here too but it wears them both out.
Just a pretty girl in one of her new dresses!
And, finally, a picture of Jacob!  I'm not sure why I don't have many pictures of him this week.  I guess when it's your birthday week, you get to be in all of the pictures!
~Nancy






No comments: