Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday iPhone Dump #186

We (and by that I mean me) carved our pumpkin last week. The kids complained a lot about the smell and yucky-ness of the "guts" and then got bored with the carving process quickly. But, I still did a pretty good job!


Here it is all lit up!


On Saturday, we headed to College Station for a tailgate and game.


The kids had fun at the tailgate. So much so that Hannah didn't want to go to the game so the two of us headed to the hotel and crashed.


The next morning, at the hotel, this is how Jacob passed the time waiting for the rest of us to get ready.


At school, they carved a pumpkin and he touched the guts! He was so proud so Mrs. Dockal sent me a picture.


Their final product. Mine was much better...haha.


Hannah and I really like playing on Snapchat. I won't admit how much time we can kill on that each day. Their filters change daily so it's a lot of fun! Here's our pretty bat/pig/thing.


And me!


Halloween night, our new neighborhood had a big block party before the actual trick or treating. Hannah and Jacob were hot in their costumes so we held off on wearing them for actual trick or treating. This is the only picture I really got because it was the only time the kids sat still!


Ant Man and Princess Anna are ready to go!


But Momma wanted to see his face, too.


Playing at the park. We love Wednesdays when Daddy doesn't work!!


~Nancy

No comments: