Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday iPhone Dump #161

Last Friday, Memaw was in charge of dressing kids and getting Jacob to school. It was also Star Wars dress up day, so Jacob went as a Jedi again. Randy was having a scope done so I was at the surgery center with him. These are the pictures Memaw sent before they went to school.








When we got home, Hannah tried on the awesome hospital socks.


That afternoon was Mommy make-over in Jacob's class. I went with no make up on and a bag full of dollar store make up. Here is the before.


During...





I even got a foot massage (with face moisturizer but whatever).


And the after.


Randy and Jacob have built a rocket and we got to shoot it last weekend.


This is how Jacob runs the bases if you remind him to be ready.


He had some good hits last weekend and earned one of the team medals.


Mother's Day...headed to church.


With Memaw while Dad had another little procedure done at the hospital.


Hannah took this one!!


~Nancy

No comments: