Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday iPhone Dump #156

Hannah has officially graduated from Mommy and Me gymnastics to Preschool gymnastics. That basically means I get to sit and watch now! I was a little worried about her going on the gym floor and participating without me, but she did awesome! Here they are stretching...


Jacob started tball/coach pitch last Saturday. He had a blast!





He's on a team with 2 of his good buddies. Here he is with Ryan. Luke is also on the team but I didn't get a picture of them!


He wanted me to take a picture of him catching the ball. He never actually caught a ball but he's got the pose down!


I had to take her picture too, of course!


Hannah and Jake spent a lot of time picking "flowers" for Jill.


On Sunday, we went to the Houston Kite Festival.


And, they demanded a picture with Confucius.


There wasn't a lot of wind that day so this was about as good as it got.


They did have free sunglasses though!


And, Hannah LOVED (and stalked) the Chick-fil-A cows!!


On Tuesday, Hannah's preschool had free train rides. Bradley would not ride without Jennifer but I got a free pass!


Tuesday night, Jacob finally lost that wiggly tooth. Well, I pulled it but whatever. He was so happy!!


The tooth fairy left him $5.


Hannah got a new gymnastics leotard and loves it!!


~Nancy

No comments: