Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday iPhone Dump #154

I'm not sure when this picture was taken because I just found it on Randy's phone but it's cute. Although Jacob is driving, Hannah can drive pretty well now.


Last Friday, we went to Monkey Joe's I and lunch with some of our best friends.


On Saturday, we finally went on a tour of Minute Maid park.














And then went to the Children's Museum.








Thursday was Jacob's first field trip and, more importantly, his first time to ride a school bus. We had a good time!


This is the group I was in charge of. I counted to 6 at least a hundred times that day.


Jacob with some of his buddies on the train.


Proof that he actually pet an animal in the petting zoo.


His whole class.


Being silly.


While I was on the field trip, Hannah had her class Easter party. Luckily, Memaw went in my place and said she was a great egg hunter.


Her class minus one of the twins.


Having fun!!


~Nancy

No comments: