Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday iPhone Dump #147

More experiments this week...this is the ivory bar of soap in the microwave.


We got our new furniture this week. We need to move the rug and are waiting on the power cord for the recliner so we can decide where to put it but here it is.











Both kiddos getting their teeth cleaned at a new dentist. Jacob officially has a loose tooth (barely) so I better go find that tooth fairy pillow!


While Jacob is at school, Hannah will still play!


Bubble bath time with extra bubbles! We made our own bath paints (but I forgot to take a picture of it) and used half of a bottle of bubbles. When they were done painting, we had a half bottle of bubbles in there!








Jacob is happily back in a TaeKwonDo class. Here is his new uniform. He almost refuses to smile while wearing it.


I had to threaten him to smile.


Karate moves...


They even get punching gloves!


Hannah couldn't handle all of the pictures without her.


She needed some taken of her.


And, a ninja sword picture.


~Nancy

No comments: