
Her birthday started with a birthday donut.


She looks so big here!

We had a great time at her party but all of those pictures are on the real camera. Maybe I'll do a separate post...we'll see. The only picture I got was of her princess castle cake. Obviously, she loved it and I loved that it was from HEB!

Then we had dinner at El Jarrito. She didn't love this part and I truly thought she was going to cry. But she talks about it now like it was the best thing ever!

One of her many gifts was a Doc McStuffins kit. So, here's Doc McWiltshire!

The night of her party, she got really sick and we had a very long night. Luckily, it wasn't before her party and no one else seems to have caught it. It's over now but she was pitiful for a few days.

I never took a picture of her big girl bed so here it is. And, yes, she sleeps with all of that stuff hence the need to get out of the crib! She is doing great and, most importantly, staying in her bed. She even told us to leave her room right after prayers last night.

New rug in the living room. The last one wasn't holding up well so we wanted a new one. We also bought new furniture (will be here in 2-3 weeks) that is brown so we wanted to lighten things up a bit.

And when I take a picture of anything, she wants her picture taken.
With a smile...

And her silly face!

I just realized that Jacob is not in any of these pictures this week. I promise we haven't traded him off. He's still here!!
~Nancy
1 comment:
She's such a sweetie!
Post a Comment