Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday iPhone Dump #132

Some of our tailgate crew last weekend.





Momma Groom came to stay with the kids and took them to the park.











They were putting their feet in the pool and my mom took Hannah's shirt off. Her shorts were up too high and she said "I lost my belly button. You need to tell my Mama."


When you tell Jacob to just put his feet in, it usually ends up with him swimming. This was no exception.


And they went to McDonalds for ice cream IN THEIR PAJAMAS???????








Mom and Dad are going on a cruise so we are keeping Mr. Whiskers for 2 weeks.


Jacob with a goatee.


Hannah too!!


She loves to help him eat.


We made our spooky gingerbread house this week. I didn't see on the directions where it said to eat half of the icing but Jacob did!


She follows him around everywhere.


Deeba and Keg sent them a box full of candy. Hannah had a mouthful before I could take a picture.


Everywhere, I tell ya.


Halloween stuff from Mom and Dad!!


~Nancy

No comments: