Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday iPhone Dump #115

One got wet and one stayed pretty dry. Can you guess which one was dry?


We finally went to Menchie's to spend his gift card that he got from his teachers in May.


Wearing the hat we bought Randy for Father's Day.


Grilling some food!


Monday morning, when I got Hannah out of her crib, she had this mark. She told me it hurt and that she did it on her crib but we never heard anything. It was so red and swollen. It's still there today, just not as bad.


Jacob got his own set of golf clubs and was more excited about wearing the bag like a backpack.





Randy likes to throw Jacob in the pool and Jacob likes to be thrown. So, I caught a few action shots.





~Nancy

1 comment:

Mtothree said...

I just love your weekly updates!