
5 minutes later she was fine. She wanted to ride the train and wave at the Easter Bunny from the safety of her caboose.

Saturday morning, we went to the Pine Mill Ranch egg hunt.

We had to wait a whole 10 minutes with Easter Eggs all around us on the ground. It was torture to them! So, they had to entertain themselves.

And we took selfies.

And had the stranger next to us take a picture while we looked directly into the sun.

They did great even though it only lasted about 7 seconds. Afterwards, they had inflatables so my kids were happy.

I'm not sure why, but Randy bought Jacob a Captain America costume.

He wanted a picture that showed it was just him (in case you didn't know).

Thursday was the day for the Easter parties at preschool. I helped with Hannah's party so that's why there are no pictures of Jacob. His party and egg hunt were at a different time.



Hannah and her friend, Nico.

~Nancy
1 comment:
Those kids are the cutest ones on the planet!! And, I'm not kidding!!!
Post a Comment