Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump #87

Our elf, Boy, is back again this year. One day last week, he brought Jacob and Hannah some snow from the North Pole. Hannah wasn't too thrilled but Jacob loved playing with it.


My friend Amanda and I both love this new sandwich place called Newk's. She went and posted it on Facebook which made me want to go the next day. Randy is so-so about this place but Jacob and I love it!! Perfect lunch dates while Daddy was working.





We were out to pick up the cupcakes for Aunt Carrie's baby shower. Since we couldn't eat any of those, we bought a few extras. I think Hannah likes cupcakes.





I had cookies made for the shower favors and were blown away at how good they looked! And, they tasted amazing too!!


Christmas at M and Pa's house was last Sunday. That is A LOT of presents!


Grandma Wiltshire got all of the great grandkids a cute snow globe. We were taking pictures to send to her in Kansas. That's all 8, soon to be 9, of them!


Someone was exhausted on the way home. Plus, she was sick with what we now know was Roseola all weekend and running a high fever. We even made a fun trip to Urgent Care on Saturday night!


My parents came by on Monday and we were going to give Memaw her birthday present a little early. Jacob had a great idea that he wanted to be wrapped and be her present. She loved it WAY more than the robe and house slippers I got her!!


What Jacob does, Hannah does. She did this all by herself!


Boy drew on their pictures again this year!





Funny story with no picture to go along with it but I want to remember it: After I took Jacob to school on Wednesday, Hannah was being a little grumpy while Randy and I were talking about something (very important, I'm sure). So, I hand Hannah my cell phone to play with. However, in the last week alone she has called Randy and my mom every single time I let her play with my phone. So, before I hand it to her, I put it in airplane mode so she can play games or watch videos but not call anyone. Well, Randy and I got distracted and forgot about giving her my phone. Then we jumped in the car to go run some errands. When I realized that I didn't have my phone, I went searching for it. I couldn't find it anywhere so I asked Randy to call it but it was in airplane mode and WOULD NOT RING!! Randy and I searched for a while and Hannah was still in her car seat in the car (in the garage). Then, I realized this was going to take a while so I went to get her out of the car. She walked inside and we joked "Show us what you did with Momma's phone". I wasn't paying attention but she led Randy right into the playroom and right to my phone in the bottom of the toy box!!! It's funny now but I was really worried that I'd never see it again.

So, anyway, that night we went to Santa's Wonderland. Here is how the kids got to ride through the drive thru part.





Some of the pretty lights.














This year we even tried Santa's Town. We had fun but it's way expensive so we may never do it again!!





The only free thing was the movie. Aren't they adorable?





Grumpy girl...


Petting her pony.


She loved riding it!














And, last, Boy made a snowman out of toilet paper last night.


~Nancy

No comments: