Last weekend we went to College Station for the OSU game. We tailgated again, which was a blast. The weather was a little better this time, although it never got sunny as promised by the Weather Channel, so it was pretty cold...and most of us were unprepared, garment-wise. In my short sleeves, shorts, and flip-flops, I persevered. The game was at 11:30 am, so we had a pre-game tailgate and a post-game tailgate. Two for the price of one, baby! Lots of food, drink, and friends made it a pretty good time despite the outcome of the game, which the Ags lost 36-31.
I am not going to discuss the complete and total egg the Ags laid yesterday at KSU. When you are favored by 5.5 and lose by 45, there is not much to say. Mike Sherman lost a lot of fans this weekend, and it is going to take a huge turnaround to get them back.
Nancy is going on a cruise to Cozumel with some friends this coming weekend. She is leaving Thursday, while I am still slaving away at work. I don't know how she can sleep at night. But I will get my revenge the next weekend, when I am at a bachelor party and she is at home.
For now, it's back to patchin' up puppies and kittens tomorrow, so my wife can afford the $10 drinks and the casino on her cruise.



No comments:
Post a Comment