Thursday, September 10, 2009

Football Season

I'm so glad football season is finally here. There is something about this time of year that just makes me happy. I am also blessed with a wife that not only lets me go all over the place watching football, but actually gets as excited about it as I do. And she puts up with Jeff and I on an almost weekly basis, which I promise you is no picnic.

We went up this past weekend to watch the Ags play New Mexico. We actually won handily and looked like a real Division 1 football team. Things are slowly but surely looking up for the Aggies. We might actually be a factor in the Big 12 South within the next few years.

The next game is on September 15th, and instead of hitting the usual watering hole before the game, we are tailgating old school style. We haven't dusted off the tailgating gear in several years now, so it ought to be fun. I'll make Nancy take some pictures and I'm sure we will have plenty of good stories. So I might actually blog again soon. Crazy, I know.

Did I mention that I love this time of year?

No comments: