When I bought ol' Blue 5 1/2 years ago (9 months out of vet school), my Dad went with me, since it was my first car purchase. The first place we went, Planet Ford, was less than friendly in general, and the salesman was a real ass. I told him what I was looking for, and he came back with their "deal", which happened to be a lease. Upon hearing the terms of the "deal", my Dad bangs his fist on the table angrily, stands up, and yells to the salesman, "You can do better than that. Damnit, he's a DOCTOR!" And with that, he stormed out of the showroom into the parking lot. There I was still sitting there at the little table with this salesman, trying to figure out what just happened. I stood up kind of sheepishly, looked at the guy and shrugged, and followed him out the door. We ended up going to Lone Star Ford instead.
The new truck is a little flashier than ol' Blue, but we like it.
The new truck:
No comments:
Post a Comment